Wednesday 3 October 2012

A VICTORIAN NOIR

Howdy all, it's that time of the month again, here comes your latest Ladies and Gentlemen Short. This one is entitled "A Victorian Noir" and features guest artist Mike Pasquale, whom the eagle eyed amongst you may remember from this post. To give you a little idea of what this story is about, it started as an exercise for myself. I wanted to be able to write a story without dialogue and, luckily, having a mute character came in handy tremendously for this. I also wanted to play around with time and tell a non-linear story. I'm still unsure as to whether or not I pulled it off (let me know what you think guys) but one thing is for certain, Mike really made the characters his own and gave us an alternative of what The Gentry looks like. The Gent in a wife-beater and jacket ready to kick arse down in panel four is my favourite. So here at last "A Victorian Noir". Enjoy.

(As ever simply click on the images to enlarge)

Ladies and Gentlemen Comic
Ladies and Gentlemen Comic
fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment